Monday, July 16, 2012

Dead Space 2 - First hour of playin' and failed - Jan 26, 2011

Dead Space 2 - First hour of playin' and failed - Jan 26, 2011 Tube. Duration : 62.37 Mins.


This is my first time playin' Dead Space 2 and I suck 'cause they changed the control configuration from the first game and I kept pressin' the wrong buttons. I was told that she wanted to watch me play this game, so I decided to recorded my first hour of gameplay. I really wanted to record my whole playthrough and have it upload it here, but my internet connection takes forever to upload the videos. I'll wait 'til I get a better ISP once it's available in my town so that I could speed up the upload process. Dunno if I'd be in the mood to record my Dead Space 2 gameplay again after I get a better ISP. 'Cause by that time, I might be playin' other games. In this video, I know you see me gettin' lost at some point, runnin' 'round lookin' for items, couldn't figure out how to get past that one gate in a room with the stasis, standing there lookin' at both the Plasma Cutters, takes forever to upgrade things and died triple times at the end. That was all lame of me. I know... I stupidly stored 75% of my extra Plasma Cutter ammo in the safe 'cause I usually did that in the first game to make more room, and I didn't know Dead Space 2 have this "trap" that won't allow me to go back to withdraw my ammo after I die, so yeah, I learned somethin' from my mistake. But hey, this is my first time playin', k? Everybody made embarrassing mistakes on their first playthrough. :( (off topic) ***Edit*** Jan-28-11 4:20am Please ignore all the links of time length on this description. Those are ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.